Did you know that by 2015 over 50% of all online browsing will be done on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablet pads like the iPad – Are you ready?
A traditional website is most often not designed for viewing on a browser that is 1/4 the pixel width and as a result the site is unusable. Instead IMinNI can design a site for you that is built specifically for mobile browsers. When a visitor comes to your normal site it depects the mobile device and displays the mobile site.
Naturally, the reduced working area does cause considerations about how much to display and how to display it.
You need to know what you want the visitors to do when they reach your mobile site.
You will need to ascertain the type of user that uses such a device?
Does this provide a demographic opportunity to appeal to a particular group?
A Mobile site is exactly the same as a normal site but it is created to display on a smaller screen.
- Do you want to share information?
- Do you want to share video from the likes of Youtube?
- Do you want to share the wall, gallery and events from your Facebook page
- Do you want to share contact information including interactive google maps?
- Do you want ‘Tap to call’ telephone numbers?
- Do you need an online cart and store?
When you know what you want your visitors to do, you can do any or all of these things on a mobile site